Download MacOS 10 14 1 The macOS Mojave 10.14.1 update improves the stability, compatibility and security of your Mac, and is recommended for all users.
Download MacOS 10 14 1 – Release Notes
The macOS Mojave 10.14.1 update improves the stability, compatibility and security of your Mac, and is recommended for all users.
– Adds support for Group FaceTime video and audio calls, which support up to 32 participants simultaneously, are encrypted end-to-end for privacy, and can be initiated from a group Messages conversation, or joined at any time during an active call.
– Adds over 70 new emoji characters, including new characters with red hair, gray hair and curly hair, new emoji for bald people, more emotive smiley faces and additional emoji representing animals, sports and food.
For more detailed information about this update, please visit: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT209149
Download MacOS 10 14 1 – How to Update to MacOS Mojave 10.14.1
Recall that updating MacOS system software is now handled through the System Preference panel again, thus to download and install MacOS 10.14.1 you would do the following:
- Back up the Mac before installing any system software update
- Go to the Apple menu and choose “System Preferences”
- Select “Software Update” and then download and install MacOS 10.14.1 when available
The entire MacOS 10.14.1 package is over 3GB to download for most users.
The Mac will require a reboot to complete installation.
Users can also choose to download the package installer from Apple if desired. Because it’s the first point release for MacOS Mojave, a combo update is not available, but using the package installer is similar to using a Combo Update for updating MacOS system software.